take a listen - give a critique

i really like it all the way around--solid vocal performances are a rarity around here (i'm just as guilty as the next), but you're really a singer! i thought all of the songs sounded exceptional (sent you an add request too). the recording sounds really professional--did you go to a studio or home record?
all around, well done.

I recorded everything here at my place and mixed here.

Just running Pro tools with some Vintechs and Distressors I do most of everything myself.

Thanks for the good words man.

as for as being a singer.. i don't know about that, I have never really liked my voice, but i like doing it!!!

not too many people like their own voice, i can't tell you how many people i've heard say that including a few multi-platinum selling artists

on a side note, myspace sucka the wiena when it comes to playback

however, you seem to have very nice vocal control a+ for joo

really like your sound, my sorta thing. congrats on the production quality, pretty close to pro-studio sound if you ask me...

I dont know about pro studio but I have worked very hard for about 3 years straight learning as much as I can, and all the numbers and hz and khz aside its really just your ear.

I am really taken back that you guys like it so much, thank you for the feed back.

Back