T-Rack VST Plugins...

c9-2001

has anyone ever used these???
there were given to me this morning on a cd with some mixdowns...
i installed them...
the compressor isn't bad.. sounds smooth actually.. i've only tried the eq and the compressor so far... the eq has a lot of presets, but i'd rather stick with my Q6,Q8 and or Q10

T-Racks is a little cheesy, but if you tweek it good enough it may work for you. I prefer Izotope Ozone as a mastering plug myself.

i'm not talking about the program.. i get all my mastering done at a studio in cali.. there's T-racks 2.04 which is the program, now there are plugin's for vst and dx...
you can select only the eq, or only the compressor etc.. the compressor sounds damn good on vocals for me.. i usually use waves or ultrafunk, but i think i'll stick with the t-racks mono compressor for vocals with other waves plugins...

Are you for real about ozone?

I think ozone does more to ruin audio than to help

Vinyl imho is the best plug in izotope ever made

You would be much better off with T racks for a mastering plug in ANY day

I mean sound quality aside especially in the suite section of the mastering plug is worth it.

I love the vintage masters especially
As well as the eqs which really make a difference for a digital setup
Peace

Re: Are you for real about ozone?

illacov said:
I think ozone does more to ruin audio than to help

Vinyl imho is the best plug in izotope ever made

You would be much better off with T racks for a mastering plug in ANY day

I mean sound quality aside especially in the suite section of the mastering plug is worth it.

I love the vintage masters especially
As well as the eqs which really make a difference for a digital setup
Peace
i usually get my manstering done from a mastering engineer, but i can tell you off top the quality of ozone 2 vs t-racks... ozone sounds 10x better than t-rack.. maybe it ozone 2, but just doing some in-house pre masters.. ozone with out a doubt was the better app

Back