t.bone cd55 for tom´s

You're English is just fine! A lot better than my bad attempts at butchering any of the European languages! :p

I've never even seen those mic's, but they look almost exactly like the Sennheisers, and in a lot of cases - mic companies make them for other companies, so that may be the case here - it might be a Sennheiser without the Sennheiser name.

Buy one and try it. I'm not sure what 29 Euro's is comprable to, but if 1 Euro were equal to $2 - that would only be $58, and for a mic - as long as it is decent sounding, that's not bad at all.

Tim

I used to think that one company multiple brands thing aswell, untill I bought an SM57 copy new for 40 bucks. It sounded nothing like an SM57.

Buy one, and test it out. thomann are an awseome company and you'll have it in a few days.

Post your results, also post results for your e604. I'd be very intrested. Thankyou.

Hi, friends. I have 5 cd55 and I tested it. Impressions?? For the money, they work well, but!!! The capsules are small, and I thinkes that this was bad for big toms. And it´s right. The cd 55 are a little bad that sm57, some minus of attack on mid lows, and the cd55 soports minus high presure levels, to my ears. But in small toms, they work well, and the armonics are present.... for the money, very well. 8", 10", and incluse 12" toms, are well with the cd 55. But 14", 16"..... not. The fundamental note is lost, and you only can ear the second armonic. The big toms haven´t low end with the cd55. I think that i need a pair of 421.... Well, i wait that this comment can help someone. Bye!

Back