synths for sale when i upgrade !

cortexx

Roland JP8080 rack with "vengeance" trance soundset (Mint condition) $670 Canadian

Access Virus B tabletop Mint condition (treated like a baby) $790 Canadian. (comes with latest OS installed)

Access virus Indigo II keyboard ( absolutely Mint hardley used) $1400 Canadian. (comes with latest OS installed)

Alesis A6 Andromeda Monster (slightly worn corners on plastic ends typical for this synth) works flawlessly and im very reluctant to sell this $2800 canadian.

E-mu Xtreme Lead XL1 rack mount BPM/Lead synth (absolutely mint) $300 canadian

E-mu Proteus 2000 rack mount synth (absolutely mint but no rack ears) $380 canadian

Roland Vari-OS open ended sound module rack mount (great condition slight scratching from mounting on top and underneath, works perfectly) $350 canadian

Novation X25 synth, midi controller (BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER USED!!! the manual was read but bought in error and couldnt return it) $479 Canadian.

Korg MS2000 Keyboard (mint in box maybe has 3 hours on it comes with all accessories and manuals, if i resealed the box you would not realise it was used! ) $700 Canadian.

Shoot me a message if any of the above interests you, all being sold because I want to upgrade to a few nice keyboards and cut down on my gear because i`m moving partially to DAW synths.

:D

I have it sold to a local guy if it does not sell on ebay. I dont really want to pull it off ebay but will sell it to the other person if it does not sell.

If by chance it does not sell on ebay or the local guy i`ll update and offer it back to you if you are interested, i'll know today. ;)

same guy said he wants the proteus too

The virus went to Paris , France

Back