Synth-Pop (New Wave)

pronoise

This one has 80's vibe.
It's dedicated to all the the people who love to party every night and then suffer the next day :)
It needs some edits in the vocals and it will be mixed by someone better than me soon ;)
I hope, you all like it.
I used Reaper as my DAW, synths are all Synthmaster, piano is Addicted Keys and drums are Addicted Drums.
I sang all the vocals, guitar is a Les Paul through Vox NT.

Had a listen and I think you did well here. The vocal harmonies sound good, the synths are great, and I love the scathing guitar solo/outro. At first I thought that 5 minutes was going to be too long, but it moves along well. Some of the story parts of the verses are a little slow (not timing-wise, but just as far as song pace goes). The mix and balance sound great, everything sounds clean and clear on my system.

Now that I think of it, I'm up too late with a drink in my hand and this song just reminds me of how I'm going to feel tomorrow if I don't get to bed soon.

The synths sound pretty good.
The vocals sound alright. They might be a bit dry for the style though.
The intro sounds a bit jarring. It could probably come in a little smoother.

I like the piano that comes in later. It adds some nice variety.

Had a listen and I think you did well here. The vocal harmonies sound good, the synths are great, and I love the scathing guitar solo/outro. At first I thought that 5 minutes was going to be too long, but it moves along well. Some of the story parts of the verses are a little slow (not timing-wise, but just as far as song pace goes). The mix and balance sound great, everything sounds clean and clear on my system.

Now that I think of it, I'm up too late with a drink in my hand and this song just reminds me of how I'm going to feel tomorrow if I don't get to bed soon.
I am glad, that you liked it.
I always have a hard time to m ix my own material.
I hope, you feel fine tomorrow :)

The synths sound pretty good.
The vocals sound alright. They might be a bit dry for the style though.
The intro sounds a bit jarring. It could probably come in a little smoother.

I like the piano that comes in later. It adds some nice variety.

I have always hard time to sit my own voice into the mix, even though I can mix other peoples voices fine.
Thank you for taking the time to listen to my song, I appreciate it :)

I have always hard time to sit my own voice into the mix, even though I can mix other peoples voices fine.
Thank you for taking the time to listen to my song, I appreciate it :)

Hey, Burak! This is fun! If you're gonna go 80s, go all the way man! :) Try a little delay on those vox; the sparseness begs for it! :) I enjoyed the sequencing! I think the drums could live with being a smidgen louder, perhaps... Lots of energy in the song, it was an interesting listen, the length is just fine. The guitar solo is a little strident in the upper mids; just a little, and mostly the entrance, it steeled down after. That lonely echo it has is something you could incorporate on the lead vox... The ending is a little bit klunky, If I were mixing it, I'd consider a fadeout there...

Definitely a cool 80's dance style. When the song started I thought the snare was a bit loud, but it was ok when the singing got going. Nice effects on the vocals. I've woken up feeling like that a few times but no for a long long time...haha :D:D:D

Back