sync issuses

kevinfellows85

Hello fellow engineers
I am having a little trouble trying to sync my logic express 8 on my macbook up to Cubase SX3 on my pc. I have an m-audio midi sport 2x2 usb going to my mac with a midi cable running to my m-audio delta 10-10lt sound card on my pc.
I is pretty self explanatory how to send MMC and MTC out cubase through this port and it looks like logic is receiving some information. I have also looked at the synchronization set up in logic and set it all to receive mtc. However the time code starts and stops when I start cubase, but seams to cycle through frames and never changes the seconds (the play head does not move). The frame rate and sample rate are the same in both projects.
I have also tried this the other way around with slaving cubase to logic but even less results with that.
Ideally I want cubase to be the master as it has my delta 1010lt and I have a lovely Korg M3 hooked up to logics environment to do some weird and wonderful things and only want logic to send control messages in sync with the project.

any ideas? thanks..

Back