Sweetwater gives the deal of the year!!!

subtractor

FYI sweetwater has a misprint in their 2004 gear catalog AND in their computer system, which obligates them to the misprinted price on the Novation KS-4 of $799...
That's $200 cheaper than anywhere on the market.
BTW places like GC will price match...
How sweet it is.
Already got mine!:D

Whatever dude. I went to Best Buy and picked up 9 Casios for that much. Your stupid Novation doesn't even come with speakers!

Samash.com has the KS-5 on closeout for $899.99. Don't know if they would match a closeout price. I bought one a while back for a bit more but it has problems occasionally. Changes patch parameters while playing and records strange midi parameter changes quite a bit. Haven't figured out if it's the keyboard or sound card midi interface yet. Sweet board though!

Zikes said:
Samash.com has the KS-5 on closeout for $899.99. Don't know if they would match a closeout price. I bought one a while back for a bit more but it has problems occasionally. Changes patch parameters while playing and records strange midi parameter changes quite a bit. Haven't figured out if it's the keyboard or sound card midi interface yet. Sweet board though!

I noticed the same thing on the demo board. The filter overdrive kept coming up and changing by itself, disabling the ability to effectively change patches. Very annoying. So far I haven't had that problem with mine. I imagine it's probably a flaw in the os which will hopefully be taken care of in an update soon... But so far so good here.

Looks like someone is a little over zealous. But its all good, I have a nut sometimes when i get a good deal.....like my Triton rack brand new for 850.00.....3 months after it first came out....shhhh, i wont tell where or how, its my little secret.

Looks like someone is over confident, stepping on my thread with "over zealous" remarks...

Take your secret and shove it up your urethra.

I tried to share some published info to save $200 for anyone interested, and you wanna come in with with a petty insult and a lame tale...:confused:

Don't step on my threads again unless you have something to ask, answer, or contribute, or I will arrange these little letters in such a way that it will cause you to have bad dreams, low self esteem, anxiety, and a limp dick.:)

Looks like someone needs to lay off of the caffeine. If you think you retain ownership of an idea/opinion hurled into cyberspace, I've got a bridge over some swampland that you might be interested in purchasing...
Seems to be a sweet deal for a pretty darn nice controller, though.

A bridge over some swampland, huh?
Well, that's a new twist on an old saying....
I never heard of the bridge for sale before.

Actually, if you did own a bridge over swampland, it might be worth keeping... How long is it, where does it go to/from, and how much are you asking? Did you purchase this bridge? Or did you build it? Is it maintained well?

Get the point?

Smart people trying to be cute = smartass...
You trying to be cute = dumbass...

Back