Sweeeeeeet!! 76 seconds of low quality music!!

Pretty cool stuff, sounds like it was fun to do.
You should do a collab with Snakedog, your styles are frighteningly similar. Pretty cool.

Oh man...I agree. Snake Dog reincarnated....Sounds very similar to something he might do.
Very cool tune, with a somewhat surfin vibe.
And Legends sounds very cool.
Ed

Sweeeeeeet!! 76 seconds of low quality music!!
The sound quality is actually very good. It's rhythmically pretty loose but hell, that's just a matter of rehearsing a bit to stay locked into the drum track. Good guitar and synth sounds... overall it's got an engaging feel to it.

Nice work, D. Babe from Atlantis.

Tim

Timothy Lawler said:
The sound quality is actually very good. It's rhythmically pretty loose but hell, that's just a matter of rehearsing a bit to stay locked into the drum track. Good guitar and synth sounds... overall it's got an engaging feel to it.

Nice work, D. Babe from Atlantis.

Tim

Thank you Tim,
I miss my giant screen hogging dolphin sig :(
I do have to work on playing with a drum track better. I hear I'm off too, but that was my best take so far :p I'm used to playing solo piano lately, where there's nothing to have to lock into. I'll keep playing around. :)

Dogman said:
Oh man...I agree. Snake Dog reincarnated....Sounds very similar to something he might do.
Very cool tune, with a somewhat surfin vibe.
And Legends sounds very cool.
Ed

Snakedog?!? no thanks, he's a loser :p jk
LOL, did you guys already know we played a bunch in college or did it really remind you of him out of nowhere? That's pretty funny. All the samples I used were from his collection too, maybe that's part of it.

Thank you about legends too :) I'd like to rerecord that with real piano sometime soon.

Surf vibe, hehe, I had no clue what this was supposed to be so I just threw the name "THE PANTHER" on it :)

RAMI said:
Pretty cool stuff, sounds like it was fun to do.
You should do a collab with Snakedog, your styles are frighteningly similar. Pretty cool.

You hear that 5050, we can't let all of these fans down ;) Meet me in Atlantis tonight and we'll jam.
Thank you Rami for listening. :) Your webpage kicks ass by the way!

Cool tune - I like the drums you're using and the guitar tones too! Cool underwater echo/reverbs on the end - very appropriate for a dolphin :D

Dolphin_Babe said:
You hear that 5050, we can't let all of these fans down ;) Meet me in Atlantis tonight and we'll jam.
Thank you Rami for listening. :) Your webpage kicks ass by the way!

I'M POSTING FROM ATLANTIS RIGHT NOW, WHERE ARE YOU??
Hehe, yeah this is real cool. I like what you did here.
I like the changing drum sounds and effects on the samples. That's one thing I stay away from since my music is always weird enough in the first place - messing with anything but a "real" drum sound and also synths.
So now with the better stuff we got now we can together create truely completely weird music :D
Watch out board! Really weird music coming soon...

SnakeDog5050 said:
I'M POSTING FROM ATLANTIS RIGHT NOW, WHERE ARE YOU??
Hehe, yeah this is real cool. I like what you did here.
I like the changing drum sounds and effects on the samples. That's one thing I stay away from since my music is always weird enough in the first place - messing with anything but a "real" drum sound and also synths.
So now with the better stuff we got now we can together create truely completely weird music :D
Watch out board! Really weird music coming soon...

LOL! Anyone else feel free to listen to my song and reply to my thread and I will also get back to you in 2 MONTHS!! :p :) jk, I'm actually bumping this since I rerecorded the rhythm guitars, tried to get them to sync with the drums better!!!

Reactions: XLR
Dogman said:
Killer babe. What all changes did you make?

Thank you sir Dogman of the dogs :) I recorded the rhythm part again and used the EQ plugin a bunch. Except! I just listened and it doesn't sound like the file actually updated yesterday and I can't get to the file until monday so I guess nothing changed :eek: :eek: oops! Happy you like it again though!

true-eurt said:
Geeze...it does sound like Snakedoggy!! :eek: :D :cool:

Yeah you message surf boarders are too good! There was some Snakedog involvement here, but he's laying low. WHy? Because he's a snake and they are low! :)

Thanks for listening True :) We should still do that surf collab sometime! :)

Dolphin_Babe said:
Yeah you message surf boarders are too good! There was some Snakedog involvement here, but he's laying low. WHy? Because he's a snake and they are low! :)

Thanks for listening True :) We should still do that surf collab sometime! :)
Loking foerwasrd to It doljphin baabr!!!! :D

Back