Surround Sound Song?................

Shadik

Does it have to be rendered a certain way. I notice my render song, is actually divided in 6 files. L, R, C, L Surround, R Surround, LFE. So.............do i send that to a mastering company as files and not as a song. Do they place them somewhere or do i? Also, I place the song in an Analyzer and the positions is straight vertical. I get no umbrella effect. It just looks like a vertical line. What happen and why won't the Surround file song register in the Analyzer as a full looking track?

Please get back to me.

Call the mastering house and ask what format they want the files in. It will probably be the 6 seperate files. I have no idea what you are talking about with the umbrella thing.

I'm guessing the reason they're straight up and down is because they're mono, so no left-right movement.

Okay,

To TexRoadkill:
Yea, i called the mastering company. They should be hitting me back.

To Nik D:
Yea I got ya.
Yea, that's exactly what it is.

So how do i bounce all 6 of them files into one song getting the surround sound effect with it?

A question

I can't comment on your question but i would like to ask a question instead.

Why do you want to have a surround track? Most of the hi fi systems here (Turkey) don't support surround any the home theather systems can etc. Doesn't it sound well when a surround track played in plain stereo?

Back