super noob question about replies

burndog

This should be an easy one for someone...if a person replies to my post how can I break down what they have said and enter my reply to each part.

I normally read their post, and simply click on "QUOTE" and then try to answer or ask questions about each of their comments, but I see some people will break down the quote and comment on each individual area, if you know what I mean

Just bookmark the areas you want to quote with QUOTE tags, you'll see these when you are writing the reply with the quoted post.

Simply add a [quote*][/quote*] (without the *'s) on the ends of each section.

Just bookmark the areas you want to quote with QUOTE tags, you'll see these when you are writing the reply with the quoted post.
Yup
Simply add a [quote*][/quote*] (without the *'s) on the ends of each section.
It does
This should be an easy one for someone...if a person replies to my post how can I break down what they have said and enter my reply to each part.
work
I normally read their post, and simply click on "QUOTE" and then try to answer or ask questions about each of their comments, but I see some people will break down the quote and comment on each individual area, if you know what I mean

Fine! :D

:cool:

Back