Sucky Rock ballad

Another great song, Rami!

If I could change something in the mix:
side by side with some of your other songs (I have in the HD), I feel a certain lack in the bass drum and bass guitar low frequencies on this one.
Nothing that sounds bad, obviously;same vibe, just not so "fat" as usual.

Arrangement is well done.And I like the guitars tone and solo too.

Ciro
Thanx Ciro. I'll put it side by side with some of my other tunes and make sure I have a nice low end before I call it a final mix. :cool:

Another great tune from Rami! I like the vocal effect, ala McCartney on Junior's Farm and others. Your harmonies are amazing! Very good mix, but I have to agree that there is something missing in the low end, i.e., kick/bass guitar. Just not as fat as usual, but be careful you don't go too far the other way. ;)

Great job!!!!!

Nice job RAMI :)!

Well played and arranged. Levels sound well balanced. The guitars during the verses stand out almost in an odd way...volume seems ok, but could they be dropped back a bit with some verb maybe? I dunno, I am horrible with distorted guitars and these sound pretty good as is.

Vocals sound great as do the drums...I might have to get me one of them there 2488s!...not that it would magically make me sing and play drums...but uh, it could help ;).

Sucky ballad??? Wow, I wish I could suck as bad as you :D! This is some of my favorite guitar playing I have heard from you....the verse guitars are fantastic!!! Solo's sound great as well, maybe a touch of delay or verb to give them a little more depth would be something to check out, but I dig em'!
Your vocals are really good Rami, and the lyrics are great...great job !!

Another great tune from Rami! I like the vocal effect, ala McCartney on Junior's Farm and others. Your harmonies are amazing! Very good mix, but I have to agree that there is something missing in the low end, i.e., kick/bass guitar. Just not as fat as usual, but be careful you don't go too far the other way. ;)

Great job!!!!!
Thanx 7. I will be re-mixing this and fixing up the low end, as a few of you have suggested. I just listened on crappy speakers at work, comparing it with other tunes of mine, and I do notice that the low end can use a little more balls.
Nice job RAMI :)!

Well played and arranged. Levels sound well balanced. The guitars during the verses stand out almost in an odd way...volume seems ok, but could they be dropped back a bit with some verb maybe? I dunno, I am horrible with distorted guitars and these sound pretty good as is.

Vocals sound great as do the drums...I might have to get me one of them there 2488s!...not that it would magically make me sing and play drums...but uh, it could help ;).
Thanx a lot Heat. I see what you're saying about the verse guitars. I'll try wetting them a bit and see what happens. They might be a little too up front since I doubled and panned the clean guitars in the verses.

I love me my 2488. Can't even imagine mixing with a mouse. :eek:
Sucky ballad??? Wow, I wish I could suck as bad as you :D! This is some of my favorite guitar playing I have heard from you....the verse guitars are fantastic!!! Solo's sound great as well, maybe a touch of delay or verb to give them a little more depth would be something to check out, but I dig em'!
Your vocals are really good Rami, and the lyrics are great...great job !!

Thanx, The Queepanator. Yeah, as Heatmiser mentioned about the guitars, I might have been too worried about drowning everything in effects, which might have lead me to keep some things too dry.

I really appreciate all the input and food for thought from everyone. :cool:

I like it.

I think the drums overall could have more dynamic range, but it's just a stylistic difference of opinion, not a problem with the song.

Reminds me of Metallica, except with talent on the lead guitars. :)

The phased vocals don't do anything for me. But they're not incredibly distracting, either. /shrugs/

Good stuff, as always.

We gonna see a video for this one?

-C

I like it.

I think the drums overall could have more dynamic range, but it's just a stylistic difference of opinion, not a problem with the song.

Reminds me of Metallica, except with talent on the lead guitars. :)

The phased vocals don't do anything for me. But they're not incredibly distracting, either. /shrugs/

Good stuff, as always.

We gonna see a video for this one?

-C

Thanx alot, Dudeski.

No video for this one. Next video will be for this:

Back