Stupid vocal request

lasagne

I fancy Fancy
Hey

I've just mixed a song down, but my vocals are pretty crap - nothing to do with the mix, I've just got crappy vocals.

Would someone be willing for me to send them just a vocal track to see what they could do with it ? I have a very sibilant voice, as well as being not a very good singer.

I know that the vox should be mixed along with the whole track, but it would be a great help if someone could try to do something with the solo vox track then I would mix it in to the rest.

Thanks

Hey,
Are you requesting someone to sing the song for the track you're doing? I could try do that for you, I've sung opera before and am pretty well practiced and experienced. Good luck.

i believe he wants someone to take his recorded vocal track (him singing) and to eq, compress and reverb it.

i believe he wants someone to take his recorded vocal track (him singing) and to eq, compress and reverb it.

This was more my thinking, but Absolute, if you want to have a go send me a pm with an e-mail address on and I'll send you the song :)

Back