Stuff for sale

Hmm, only downside of having standing rib instead of turkey T-givingday.. No stuff ing...
Damn. Now I'm hungry

Hold on............I do still have some stuff ing left. It was all the way in the back of the fridge. Not sure if it was this year's or last year's. Either way it should ship fine......I think...

I just noticed that I have some stuff I want to sell.....so how about I send my stuff to you to sell, that way it's one big pile of stuff rather than two small piles of stuff?

I just read thru all five pages of this ridiculous post.

...And I realized that I've spent far too much time away from HR. You folks are absolutely bat poop crazy and hilarious in spades.

I just read thru all five pages of this ridiculous post.

...And I realized that I've spent far too much time away from HR. You folks are absolutely bat poop crazy and hilarious in spades.

You're just trying to give us some stuff.

I have some of your stuff. Don't worry, it is not in the corner with the other stuff. Actually right now they are in a Crown Royal sack, waiting for me to do some stuff.

I had some stuff the other day that wasn't all that bad.
Me Too! I had some sTuff lasT week. I musT say iT was Good STuff. IT was gooder Than shiT.
I HonesTly can,T remember from wednesday To SaTurday lasT week. If anyone knows whaT I did shooT me an email! or maybe
jusT send me more sTuff.....don,T worry I will pay you well.

Last edited:
Me Too! I had some sTuff lasT week. I musT say iT was Good STuff. IT was gooder Than shiT.
I HonesTly can,T remember from wednesday To SaTurday lasT week. If anyone knows whaT I did shooT me an email! or maybe
jusT send me more sTuff.....don,T worry I will pay you well.

Looks like Glenn only comes out for the stuff.

Back