Studio Projects Thought Police?

pundit

Hi, Alan, Brent, Justin... and whoever else is there from PMI land.

I like my C3's (fortunately!) but I wonder if the Chinese, apart from manufacturing your SP mics, have had their thought police give some of you guys lessons!

I wonder if criticising my Neumann would result in the Gestapo a knockin' at my door? ;)

I'm not saying that peoples opinions are always educated but I've seen plenty of forum negatives concerning the TLM-103 and am yet to see the whites of 'Mr Neumanns eyes!

Peace ;)

Last edited:
Sssshhhh ! ! !

Do you have any idea what you're contending with, here?

Let's not let a repeat of my Visine incident happen. For those not familiar, I once visited a forum dedicated exclusively to the discussion of eyecare products. Anyway, it somehow slipped that I prefered Cleareyes and that Visine sucks . . .

Next thing you know, I had this guy in a white lab coat bust in to my home, and while I was sleeping, he proceeded to blow dust, pollen, smoke, and other nasty eye-irritants in through my ventilation duct.

I would not wish that fate upon anyone.

chessrock said:
he proceeded to blow dust, pollen, smoke, and other nasty eye-irritants in through my ventilation duct.

Reminds me of back stage. Sorry, couldn't resist. lol.

For a limited time only I will be offering via our website the official Thought Blockers. Keep all those pesky Thought Police out of your head with these stylish and functional helmets indorsed by Mel Gibson! Yes you too can have a pair of the Thought Blockers thought protection units and have peace of mind for 3 easy payments of $49.95. So act now! While supplies last, tax, shipping and handling not included, additional charges may apply in Delaware.
abigail_breslin12.jpg

Is that 3 easy payments totalling $49.95, or 3 easy payments of $49.95 each?

If its the former, I might be interested.

Also, what pre-amp would you recommend for the Thought Blocker?

:) :)

How diabolic! THEY sell you THEIR "special" Thought Blockers - and instead they supply you with BRAINWAVE AMPLIFIERS!!!!:eek:
"We control the horizontal. We control the vertical. Resistance is futile. You will buy the VTB-1. You will buy the T3. You will buy.........."

I think you're on to something, Pundit.

QUOTE:..........."I think you're on to something, Pundit"

Bob,

Alternatively it could have been,....... "I think you're on something, Pundit" :D

Actually, I'm still trying to figure out what he is on about:confused:

:cool:

Justin Hyatt said:
For a limited time only I will be offering via our website the official Thought Blockers. Keep all those pesky Thought Police out of your head with these stylish and functional helmets indorsed by Mel Gibson! Yes you too can have a pair of the Thought Blockers thought protection units and have peace of mind for 3 easy payments of $49.95. So act now! While supplies last, tax, shipping and handling not included, additional charges may apply in Delaware.
abigail_breslin12.jpg

Hmmm... do they come in aqua with sequins and gold trim?

Funny, I couldn't see them on your website? ;)

And I better not see any bad things said about this one...
(Holding a pair of glasses and pointing with the earpiece)

Brent C

Justin Hyatt said:
abigail_breslin12.jpg

Wait up, would those be the same Thought blockers they used as Movie props?

Or are they knock offs but still function the same

Wait up, would those be the same Thought blockers they used as Movie props?
Or are they knock offs but still function the same

nah, the ones in the movies were 6 microns thick ...the Studio Project ones are 3 microns and made by Stephen Paul himself I think.

chessrock said:
You must be the guy that pissed off the Murine people.

Yea, we share one of the same gifts "pissing people off" we should team up together. lol.

Whats this botton do, Ops, lol.

Back