Studio Projects C1 on a commercial release

BobOC

In the latest issue of Acoustic Guitar magazine, a feature on the artist Maria McKee (former lead singer of Lone Justice) notes that her engineer/husband used a Studio Projects C1 and T3 on her latest release ("Peddlin' Dreams"). I sent him an email asking about the mics, and he politely replied. He (Jim Akin) used both of the mics on acoustic guitars, and the T3 for vocals.

I'm listening to the album right now (via Rhapsody.com) and it's very good. Nice acoustic feel, great vocals.

Check it out if you can, or visit her website. (no affiliation here...I'm just a C1 owner!).

- Bob.

Lone Justice were one of the original New Wave of Country Rock bands from the eighties (think Long Ryders and Green On Red).

Ms McKee

gfstd39.jpg

Lone Justice was one of those bands that sort of never lived up to what was written about it. Still, Maria McKee is a great singer. She'd sound good through just about any mic.

chessrock said:
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Mariah McKee ... and who is Lone Justice?

Just curious.

Do you remember the song from the '80s..So many ways to be wicked..Cool band...Kinda like the bands.. Swimming Pool Cues and Texas also Face to Face{the original from Boston early 80's} great over looked band

Back