Studio Projects B1 mic, Aardvark Q10's, TFPro P3

jdier

I have some stuff I am looking to clear out. Q10's and B1 were new to me. All gear used by me in my smoke free home studio.

Studio Projects B1 Mic. Original box, shock mount, storage bag. $70 shipped conus

-this mic was sent back to PMI shortly after I received it to have the capsule remounted. They gave the mic the once over and it sounds great. It has seen limited use in my studio as of late.

Aardvark Q10's. Breakouts, cards, cables, latest driver and manuals. $275/ea + shipping or $500 for pair + shipping.

Racked one time. Fully functioning, in great shape. I will be ready to ship these within the next two weeks.

TFPro P3. Unit + Power Cable. $150 shipped conus

I took this in trade. It works great and looks brand new. I am told it is very similar to the Joemeek smaller units. More info here:

http://www.tfpro.com/products/info/1.php

i'm thiking about getting one of the q10s
i already got one, i need more inputs. i cant see me needing more than 16.

I am going to be in New Orleans for the next 5 days with limited access to email. If you are interested in any of the items in my original post, let me know, but give me some time to reply.

Thanks,

Jim

Update

The B1 Sold and Shipped!

One Q10 has a deal pending.

The Second Q10 is still available and can ship in 3-4 weeks.

TFPro P3 still available.

Looks like both Q10's are still available.

Fletcher TFPro P3 is still here too.

jdier said:
The B1 Sold and Shipped!

One Q10 has a deal pending.

The Second Q10 is still available and can ship in 3-4 weeks.

TFPro P3 still available.

*** few new odds and ends added***

In addition to the Q10's and the Fletcher TFPro P3 I also have:

Vintage tele bridge plate (for 3 saddles, no saddles included) genuine fender part: $12
6 generic tele or strat saddles: $5
Funk Logic tray for RNP + RNC(RNLA fits too): $35

(add shipping to the items above)

Two Q10's still available.
TFPro P3 still available

looks like one of the Q10's is gone now. I have one more to sell plus the other stuff.

Back