Studio liquidation, lots of great items for sale!

hey, im interested in both the art mic pre's (the $25 and $40 ones), the art reverb unit, and the DoD tube distortion pedal. How does $90 shipped sound?

LP2006 said:
hey, im interested in both the art mic pre's (the $25 and $40 ones), the art reverb unit, and the DoD tube distortion pedal. How does $90 shipped sound?

Sounds fair to me. Shoot me an email.

Also, for everyone, when you email me try to include your board moniker so I can match up the right people with their emails. Thanks.

Art Tube MP
Art Tube MP Studio
DoD Classic Distortion
Boss Super Chorus
Alesis Nanoverbs (both)
Rolls Headphone Amp
Korg G3 Effects processor

These items are gone. Rest is still available.

Just a quick update, I have found manuals for quite a few of the things I listed as having no manual, so be sure to ask even if it says no manual.

Just a note, I'd be willing to come down significantly on the asking price of the Roland V-Drums if someone from the area were to do a pickup. Boston area.

Darkstar said:
DX100 is gone also. Lots of goodies still up for grabs.

I'm really sorry I haven't gotten the MO to you yet. I've been really busy the past few days. I'll get it out tomorrow as the post office is closed right now.

geet73 said:
I'm really sorry I haven't gotten the MO to you yet. I've been really busy the past few days. I'll get it out tomorrow as the post office is closed right now.

No problem brother, still holding it for ya. Freebie anyway, no biggie :)

...if you're gettin' down to the last few things next week, and the *ahem* Cough Drop hasn't sold yet....I'll try to swing giving it a good home... :o

All prices in original post are now prices shipped.

Except for the Les Paul and the V-Drums, which remain price + shipping.

PMs now available, so PM away.

Darkstar said:
The Neumann U87 is gone.
I was one of the ones who had to go thru hell to get my money back but damn I was ready to chance it again with the U87. I guess I missed the boat on this one. :(

Good luck
Eddie

Pro Tools User said:
I was one of the ones who had to go thru hell to get my money back but damn I was ready to chance it again with the U87. I guess I missed the boat on this one. :(

Yeah, so many people inquired about it it broke my heart to have to sell it to just one person. I wish I had one for everyone.

New prices!

Les Paul - 800 + shipping
V-Drums - 1100 + shipping (less for local pickup - Boston area)
GT-6 - 200 shipped
Bass Pod - 200 shipped
dbx Provocal - 150 shipped
Boss Dr-770 DM - 150 shipped

This will be the last price reduction, unless a deal is made for multiple items. All other items that haven't been sold yet that I didn't list here remain price shipped. PMs or emails. digitalfsa@yahoo.com

EDIT: I mistakenly put "all other items that are not sold yet that I didn't list here remain price + shipping" when I meant to say price shipped. Fixed.

Last edited:
Back