studio invoices

spacedye

Vest
hello,
i need to be pointed in the direction of studio invoices. i dont really want to buy a whole program for this.
maybe someone has one they can post that they wouldnt mind sharing with all of us here?
thanks!

Microsoft Excel has a invoicing template that you can modify. Works great for me. Its only cheap if you already have MS Excel.

SoMm

go to office.microsoft.com they have a shit load of templates there. also when i get home ill send you something that i jsut recently typed up as a service notifacation including the studio rate expected behavior and how to get to the studio

ill be home around 9 est so till then

Chris

once again im sorry for the delay the 2 attached things are service invoice and service conformation dont mind the stuff inside the invoice its for a thing i did at my local high school

there ziped ...sorry it wont let me post a .doc

Attachments

• service notice and invoice.zip
    15 KB · Views: 310
once again im sorry for the delay the 2 attached things are service invoice and service conformation dont mind the stuff inside the invoice its for a thing i did at my local high school

there ziped ...sorry it wont let me post a .doc

Attachments

• service notice and invoice.zip
    15 KB · Views: 112
28/7,
thanks!! mucho appreciato. looks very nice and will be used. i have something similar, but i will also use yours for ideas as well. thanks again.

Back