Studio housecleaning......

Man, I would totally consider that Ovation if it weren't the UGLIEST guitar I've ever seen... :eek:

Thats just my personal opinion though, I'm sure theres some hillbilly out there that would love that! ;) :D

foreverain4 said:
do you think you will get $1200 for the xt20's? i see these things going for like $500 each.
The going rate in Canada is higher than in the US (plus don't forget those prices are CDN!)

Vox - actually - I like the look of that guitar! I guess I'm a hick!!! :D

Blue Bear Sound said:
The going rate in Canada is higher than in the US (plus don't forget those prices are CDN!)

yeah, i forgot that you were up there. anyway, it is a shame this things are going so cheap. they are such good machines. a bit cumbersome compared to the HD24, but still good. i have 3 of them sitting in my studio. figure i get more out of them filling up rack space than i would trying to sell them. :) blinking lights and meters are cool! lol

Yeah - I like them too, but they just aren't seeing any real use in my place anymore.

If you wait 5 more years, then their value will have diminished even more!

Blue Bear Sound said:
Yeah - I like them too, but they just aren't seeing any real use in my place anymore.

If you wait 5 more years, then their value will have diminished even more!

That's what's already happened to most of my mediocre analog stuff.

Couple of things:

Shipping heavy gear (like monitors) to the US isn't reallly that practical -- it's too expensive.

Also, $1200 US is roughly about $1600 Cdn...

As well... you won't score huge deals on good gear even if it's used -- the good stuff retains its value! (not saying I wouldn't come down a bit -- but not "a hell of a deal" kind of amount!) ;)

Hey Bruce,

Not to nit pick or anything but, Long and McQuade will sell the KRK's for $840 each......$1680 a pair?????

(in CDN dollars of course)

Cheers!

My wife is actually tired tonight so I am gonna crawl into bed with her and actually see the daytime

Frederic,

It's got just the one module (that's how they're sold - it comes with 1 module, you have to buy more if you need them) - and it includes the power supply.

The unit is brand new -- I bought it at $400 cdn -- racked-it, then never ended up using it...!

Back