Studio Design? Se or NO

stoctony

This is what I have planned. I will have heavy curtains on the windows unless I find a better way. I am going mainly with John Sayers Design but I think I may also put some 703 in the Ethan Winer Design. Does this look like this is a decent plan thus far. Also all the walls are dry wall. What am I supposed to do with the ceiling. Will drop ceiling work for me. Also they have drop ceiling tiles with rigid fiberglass backing. Would this be better to get?

You guys have helped me numerous times before, I know you wont let me down. Thanks in advance

Stockton

Slot resonators don't work the way you have them shown.
It should be a sealed cavity between the resonator and the wall.

This is REAL quick and dirty, but should help to get you moving in the right direction:

Attachments

• stocktony.JPG
    stocktony.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 152
Mike,

thanks alot, I didnt realize the slots needed to be completly enclosed. I thought I saw a design on Johns website that had them jetting out from the wall like that. I must have misunderstood. Thanks again

Stockton

No problem stockton.
They probably DO angle out from the walls, but the back-side would jut sharply back to the wall, closing off the resonator; that part's probably not visible in the photos.

Which photos were you looking at?

Mike, you are exactly right. Idont know how to put a link on this post but I was looking at John Sayers web site and you are right. Its kindof a v shape for the resinators. They do jet back into the wall. your the man Mike. Thanks for all the help.

Tony

Back