Stormy Weather #final mix and master

My dad was a big band drummer and I was brought up on this genre of music - always an LP playing in the living room. Christmas albums were always my favorites.

This has been a pleasure to listen to. Great job!

This sounds so good on my Harbinger PA. I can crisply hear the cymbals. VoX is in perfect position. Great performance and keeping the mix crystal clear

Wow, that is opened up a bit. What made this difference? It sounds split up or cross overed.
After following everyone's suggestions I finally came up with a mix I liked. Gary worked some magic on it and hit the spot on one of many masters. I still haven't gotten to the bottom of how he did it. As much as I try I can't get the immersive surrounding feel he got. My masters have sounded flat and 2 dimensional compared to his. We'll be going thru a massive email session soon. I'll post the results. Thanks , glad you like it. mark

After following everyone's suggestions I finally came up with a mix I liked. Gary worked some magic on it and hit the spot on one of many masters. I still haven't gotten to the bottom of how he did it. As much as I try I can't get the immersive surrounding feel he got. My masters have sounded flat and 2 dimensional compared to his. We'll be going thru a massive email session soon. I'll post the results. Thanks , glad you like it. mark

It's great!

Last edited:
Back