Stand Tall & Forgotten (2 New Tracks Lookin For Feedbacks)

SCI

sup a couple of new joints i finished up STAND TALL & FORGOTTEN honest opinions and such r appreciated

www.soundclick.com/sci

tell me whuts u thinks peoples.... im a uk artist

pz......1

SCI.........

drop links n ill reply to your works.

My favorite of the two would have to be "stand tall" - great piano sample - what equipment are you using?

Um - for the critique.

The piano sample was hot, and you should use that to your advantage. Instead of pulling it out during the verses, I would say put some bass lines in there (something that moves around a bit - do you know any music theory? - ) because you could completely market off of the chord progressions in the sample by glossing it up a bit with a bass line, couple of "this and that" (you fill in the blank) and just hinting the piano, but during the CHORUS, bring that sample out in its entirety to let it play its course - repetition will cause the listener to get bored just a bit quicker, so throw in a few repeats of the beginning when needed during the verses, but let the chorus shine with the entire sample playing that chord progression through with your finished production.

Just my 2 pentz.

-muzakal

i'm feeling you

you have a good flow, reminds me of nas. i liked forgotten best, it has commercial potential.

Back