Stand-alone recorder Yamaha AW 4416

flagstaffcharli

Yamaha AW4416 with all instructions. Works perfectly. I'll get some pics up when I can - soon.

Does the whole shebang - 24 bit tracking on up to mastering and burning a CD. Google it for details. I'm looking for $350 shipped/PayPal/CONUS. Paypal verified address only. I might trade for a very good DI box I need for recording bass tracks.

I'll happily answer any questions. Can give an example of something I recorded on it.

Thanks for looking.

I don't know anything about that box. Is there a model number? I'm going to switch from gear selling and hunting to real work (good grief) now, but I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks for the offer! Just let me figure out what it is you're offering.

Hi Moresound,

I'm sorry I never got back to you about your hard drive question. We did a pretty significant amount of travel the past 2 weeks ( me & wife, kids aged 6 and 4... and about 3000 miles of driving. Yikes!) and I honestly forgot about your question. And then out of the blue somebody local bought this from me off CL. I apologize if you had your heart set on this machine, but honestly a local sale is preferable anyway with a big, heavy piece of digital gear.

Anyway, it's SOLD.

Be well,
Chuck

Back