Squiers getting good again?

Mine didn't need much except strings, action lowered and my usual All Parts 5/8" strap button on the upper bout.

I'd originally heard the pups were ceramic, but they're A5--they're just new. I'd like to figure out a way to degauss them, I'm used to hearing '50's & '60's P90s.

Mine didn't need much except strings, action lowered and my usual All Parts 5/8" strap button on the upper bout.

I'd originally heard the pups were ceramic, but they're A5--they're just new. I'd like to figure out a way to degauss them, I'm used to hearing '50's & '60's P90s.

I was in GC yesterday and played a couple Squiers and they felt great, the setup was well done.
The finish on a sunburst Strat was very good looking. The prices are $129 to $399, new...

Squier- Vintage I think...$249 was really sweet, and you know that's a dmn good price. If it gets stolen, dropped or used as a recording-studio pristine approach...its a decent deal.

Squier Affinity, Classic, Standard, Vintage modified, Signature- line some really good stuff.

I have a Squier 51 and a US standard and I like both of them equally, but really I could do fine with a nice dark sunburst Squier standard these days and not worry about scratching it....that's one thing I dislike about my US, always worried about reducing its cost by scratching it or something...its not Fenders fault, just my own headtrip....
my Squier gets played a lot more due to this freedom of fear vybe...lol

Back