spinning

mtx records

how do you spin a guitar and make it come around haha stupid question but i couldn't find any info
i am a lefty if that helps

mtx records said:
how do you spin a guitar and make it come around haha stupid question but i couldn't find any info
i am a lefty if that helps
throw it up and over.

Strap locks with a strap that doesn't have too loose of a hole is nice, and a blantant disreguard for personal safety also helps.

Google for "G3 with Yngwie Malmsteen". You can watch him do it over and over again. BTW...strap locks...otherwise, kiss your guitar goodbye and hope like hell it doesn't kill your drummer. ;)

Oops...Outlaw beat me to the punch.

What he said :D

BTW...being a lefty is only a problem when looking for choice guitars. I started out lefty and later forced myself to play right (not correct...just right).

hey lefty guitarists...
i am sorry for barging in on the spinning thing, but u guys are lefty, and ive been wondering...
is it really a lot harder for a lefty to play a right handed guitar versus a left handed guitar? the guitarist in my band says its not a lot harder, but my aunt says its a lot harder...
what do u guys think?
does it really make that much of a dif? I just thought it would be easier to pick out the chords with a lefty playing a right handed guitar...

I struggled the first few week but after that I don't even think about it. Consider this...playing piano. Sure you have a stronger hand but, you use both...run the same exersizes. It's a mental thing to work through....just finger exersizes.

I guess there are some that would have a harder time of it. Those with very left or right dominant tendancies.

Im naturally left handed at everything besides the guitar. Orginally i wanted to learn to play left handed but my dad bought me the cheapest elctric guitar the shop had and it was right handed so i just learnt to play right.One advantage is i can play pretty big bends easily because my stronger hand is the fretting hand.

Back