SouthWest Sicc STyle, Check New Song!!!

i think sauce was looking for feedback more about the song itself rather than the recording process. if the average listener is just that: average, they won't hear what blue bear hears.

Sauce: with that said, i, assuming the role of average listener, think the song is wack. nothing personal, just not my cup of tea. it sounds like everything else that's posted up here, and not very original at all. not that you and your people are without talent, just that it seems you're not pushing the envelope any. that's the vibe i'm after.

either way, your arguing and threatening is ridiculous. all that "if you were down here"...that's lame and it makes you look way too touchy about your music. outside of this bbs, i hope you take criticism a little more gracefully. cause if you were down HERE,...i'd tell you the same thing.

one.

-L

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY REMIX OF LEAN BACK ON NOWHERERADIO.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (search hip hop for LJamaar)

haha ok

Really my songs wack. awww thats crazy, thank 4 listenin though. BUT keep the other comments to yourself about me talkin shit over the board. If its lame, then don't write about it. And how these other people get it to it, THEY keep sayin its childish BUT they seem to enjoy talkin shit. I don't doubt Blues CLues knows about recordin. I never said he didn't. so who \ever said i wasn't listen, I THINK U NEED TO LISTEN. TO MY SONG!

cHECK MY NEW SONG YOU KNOW HOE

Back