Soundcraft 24/24/8/2 $950 mint.

xtremedb

I have a Soundcraft Studio 8 buss I need to get rid of. I'm ditching it DIRT cheap. Ask anyone on this site. It's 24 channels with a mix B on every channel. Four band EQ, two sweepable mids... tons of features, great shape.

Please note- This is a heavy duty board- not for beginners. It's also quite heavy literally. You'll have to live in the Gulf Coast area to pick it up. Shipping would be outrageous.

Anyway, they don't build them anymore. It's a goldmine for someone looking for a versatile studio board cheap with great pre's and EQ.

Do your homework then contact me at bradleygallagher@home.com or (225) 383-1851 in Baton Rouge, LA. Again, PLEASE look for details using search engines before contacting me. I'm very busy and I WON"T sit there and name all the features over the phone.

It's a Soundcraft Studio 24/8

PS- I was unable to find info on the Soundcraft site (it has been discontinued). Thought I'd save you some time searching there. Contact me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Brad Gallagher
President
Professional Sound and Light Inc

I have recently acquired one of these consoles. They have only recently discontinued them and removed them off their sight.

The user manual is a download from Soundcraft's site should anyone want details on the console.

Peace..........

ChrisO

OK, to make it slightly easier................

On Soundcrafts site, go to "Support" then "Classic products" then "User Guides" ......it is a PDF document.

Peace........again

ChrisO

Thanks Chris...

I actually have a printed out manual from the site around here, however, I was unable to find the URL the last time around at the Soundcraft site. Thanks a bunch for the tip :-)

What Model?

Please forgive me for my ignorance, but on Soundcrafts site their is no "Studio 24/8" model.

Would this board be the Series 2400?

If so, do you have the stand and meter bridge?

Any pics you can post?

Thanks

Please refer to my initial post. You will have to do a little research for the specs. I also noticed in your profile that you are from Vancouver. As I also mentioned in the initial post, the console is VERY large and VERY heavy and cannot be shipped cheaply.

When I did some research at the search engines, I found an identical used board located closer to you (in NY). It may not be in as good condition and the price is three times what I'm asking (around $3,000), but you won't have to drive 3 days to pick it up.

Here is the URL:

http://www.normsmusic.com/used.htm

PS... No it's not the 2400, No stand, No meterbridge.

OK, for anyone interested I am going to attempt to attach a pic of a Spirit Studio 24/8..................if this doesn't work you can always try the link I have put here to the same pic............

http://www.musiclab.com.au/Musiclab_Frameset.html ..................go to the "Used Equipment" list and click on the Spirit there for a pic.

This one is $3000 Australian, which is approx. $1500 US.

To clear a couple of things up.........They have only recently been discontinued. NO, they dont have a meter bridge. For some reason Soundcraft only show current models on their site.

I recently purchased mine for about $850, which I have since been told was a steal. OK it needs a service but at that price I ain't complaning. AND, personally I am extremely happy with the sound of it, both for it's price and for our needs.

Peace...........ChrisO

OK, for anyone interested I am going to attempt to attach a pic of a Spirit Studio 24/8..................if this doesn't work you can always try the link I have put here to the same pic............

http://www.musiclab.com.au/Musiclab_Frameset.html ..................go to the "Used Equipment" list and click on the Spirit there for a pic.

This one is $3000 Australian, which is approx. $1500 US.

To clear a couple of things up.........They have only recently been discontinued. NO, they dont have a meter bridge. For some reason Soundcraft only show current models on their site.

I recently purchased mine for about $850, which I have since been told was a steal. OK it needs a service but at that price I ain't complaning. AND, personally I am extremely happy with the sound of it, both for it's price and for our needs.

Peace...........ChrisO:cool:

Sorry to waste your time, but I'm out of the running. (not quite what I was looking for)

PS......New Orleans as you mentioned is a 3 day drive, but how did you figure New York was closer? That is a 7 day drive!! New York is on the opposite side of the continent from me. You are just a little South-East!!

Back