Soundcard????

Tappy

I know this question is asked all the time but I want to ask it again. What would be the best soundcard for my needs? I am just doing home recording for a hobby and looking to get a new computer system and have to make the decision of a soundcard. I am currently using an Audigy 2ZS Plant. in my present system but have decided that I am going to stay away from Creative this time. I usually record vocals, guitar, midi, etc. and my price range is $0-$250.00

I would appreciate any suggestions you have.

I know this question is asked all the time but I want to ask it again. What would be the best soundcard for my needs? I am just doing home recording for a hobby and looking to get a new computer system and have to make the decision of a soundcard. I am currently using an Audigy 2ZS Plant. in my present system but have decided that I am going to stay away from Creative this time. I usually record vocals, guitar, midi, etc. and my price range is $0-$250.00

I would appreciate any suggestions you have.

I recommend the M-Audio line only because I'm to tired to type any other options.

Yup, this question gets asked most everyday. The answers are right here in teh Newbies section. Do some browsing, do some searches.

have fun....

Need 2 things,

1 search the answers are out there.

2 besides knowing what you want to record, need to know how are you recording, mixer, A/D interface, mic connected to sound card.

Back