Sound Forge Pro 10

I use SF Studio 6.0 for stereo recording.....cost me 100 Canadian bucks and never needed to upgrade. I use Sonar for multitracking - nice program. :cool:

I use SF Studio 6.0 for stereo recording.....cost me 100 Canadian bucks and never needed to upgrade. I use Sonar for multitracking - nice program. :cool:

Same here expect I have SF 9. I do not see much in ver 10 that would want me want to shell out the bucks for the upgrade. I think I will wait to see what ver 11 brings.

Now that I am thinking about it. I wish they would make their default plugins a bit more user friendly and worth using; maybe beef up their GUI too.

I've got SF 8 in my home studio, and SF 9 in my work studio. Can't really see any reason to upgrade at this time.

Sound forge 10 upgrade

I have sound forge 6 in my home and I upgraded to 10 in my office.
When it comes to audio recording quality there is not much difference between the two versions. For editing, the same thing.

I think that the main reason for upgrading to 10 is to help Sony keep updating this great software.

I think that the main reason for upgrading to 10 is to help Sony keep updating this great software.
It also pays for their well-organized, no-hassle licensing and software downloads which made migrating the SW from XP to 7 on a different box quite painless.

I use SF9 foe some of my mastering, but the biggest reason to have it is for some of it's plugs. I found that SF9 has some issues when running on a 64 bit Windows 7 computer. I will still upgrade, but it won't be until after tax time.

I have run up against my limit of installations, for both Soundforge and CD Architech, and have had to call Sony on more than one occasion. They were great.

All you have to do splitter.If or find mp3 mp3 of your song is not trying to change a t i mp3.here firmware that can be used to cut the mp3.

I have a brand new version of SF10 for a hundred bucks if anyone is interested, Sony will authorize it for you, all I have to do is tell them you bought it from me.

Back