Sound Card

ALEXUS09

HI...y need a advice!!!

Some body can recomend to me a good sound card to record audio , voice etc........ not too mutch expensive!!!!

sorry about my english!!!

thanks!!!

hi, ALEXUS, nice to see you again... ;)

a good cheap soundcard will be the Soundblaster Live! value. very decent sounding.

but for a more "pro" sound,
I would recommend, Audiophile 24/96, Delta 44 or the Hoontech DSP24.

Check them out!

HI LEEKING!!!

HI ..NICE TO SEE YOU TO!!!!!

THANKS!!!! I SAW A LOT OF SOUND BLASTER LIVE. PLATINIUM 5.1 , MP3 + 5.1 , X-GAMER 5.1 , DE 5.1 ETC WHITCH ONE ARE YOU TALKING?

TAHNKS FRIEND.......
WHITCH DO YOU HAVE? HAVE YOU RECORD VOICE WHITH?

I am using Soundblaster Live! Value, the cheapest of the Soundblaster Live! range. I am happy with it and like the result.

The Soundblaster Live! Platinum 5.1 should be the best and it comes with Live! Drive that support Digital I/O. But if you can afford the Platinum, then I would recommend you get Audiophile, Delta 44 or Hoontech DPS24. Better quality for around the same price.

If you're poor like me, ;) then get the Soundblaster Live! value, should be enough for what you need.

Hey Alex,
I don't know what your budget is, but I replaced a Soundblaster Live with an Echo Darla24 about 5 months ago and find the sound quality and connectivty superior to the Blaster. This card can be had between $200 & $300. I was using ProAudio software with the Blaster and experienced severe clipping at higher gain levels on peices with more than four tracks.
I'm now using Ntrack with the Darla which has a break-out box with 1/4" inputs and outputs (Blaster only had an 1/8"). The only down-side to this card is that it doesn't support midi, but for a 24bit card you could do alot worse. BTW, Darla ships with Cool Edit Pro. Good Luck...

Back