song i just finished up

a27thletter

check out the song titled "50 years" on my soundclick or myspace page(links at the bottom) and let me know what you think,, i'd like opinions on the mixing, performance, and on the song itself. thanks a ton to you all. if youre on myspace or soundclick send me an add and i'll listen to all of your stuff as well.

just added ya on myspace. how are the drums done on here? are they midi or acoustic? if they are midi they sound pretty realistic (the reason i ask is because of your myspace pictures). the mix is good i think but i think the cymbals need to be brought up a bit. The vocals are the only thing that bother me, just slight pitch problems in some areas and i don't like the reverb, doesn't match in with the song that great.

great song and songwriting though

-Lee

the drums are done in fruity loops version 5.. yeah, i know about th pitchy areas in the vocals, i'l eventually go back and either re record the whole part or punch in at the bad spots. thanks for the listen, i'll go listen to your music on your page in the morning, ,

Back