Song for a passing friend.

Bisson820

I think i may have posted a draft version of this before... but im prettysure im calling this one good, unless someone has some advice!

Typing as I listen - the reverby backing vocals sound excellent, really like them a lot. I think your main lead vocal can still come up a touch, as it's very much sitting among the acoustic at the moment and getting a little lost as a consequence.

I think I'm hearing something a bit off in the acoustic, particularly where it's arpeggiated - I can't quite work out whether one of the strings is slightly out of tune or it's a bit of digital distortion. Be interested to see if anyone else picks up on it. Other than that, you're onto something good with this song and arrangement.

Thanks Rob! i like where the vocals sit as far as volume goes. i'll try to listen for the tuning

You're welcome - I was hoping you may have got a couple more comments to confirm whether I was hearing something or it was just in my head. Comments generally seem a little thin on the ground at the moment though.

It wasn't a big thing on the vocal levels, if you're happy with them they're fine.

Back