Song Collaboration Experiment / Project

skaltpunk

hey i need a couple more people for a song collaboration project that i am facilitating. the basic idea is to have a bunch of people record a piece built around the same guitar part, and add whatever they feel appropriate to it (there are a few more stipulations layed out in the guidelines). this is a test run that will be presented. if it goes well, we'll do an entire album this way, with a different facilitator for each piece. email me if you are interested:

songcollab@theaardvark.org

I looked at what you had in the other thread. I'm sorry, I am working on finishing my CD, and I don't have any time to devote to this...

you could be a minor contributor... contributing a couple parts of your choice... i think we could use a solid bass part at this point. and no vox are in the mix yet.

skaltpunk said:
you could be a minor contributor... contributing a couple parts of your choice... i think we could use a solid bass part at this point. and no vox are in the mix yet.
What's your deadline? I am going to be pretty swamped this week trying to get my vocals done on 3 different tracks. Two of them are not me singing, so I have to work around the other guy's schedule... Maybe I could squeeze in a bass line by Friday here in Japan (Thursday evening stateside).

yeah, we've postponed the deadline. friday would definitely work. terrible news about that rail crash. where in japan are you?

skaltpunk said:
yeah, we've postponed the deadline. friday would definitely work. terrible news about that rail crash. where in japan are you?
Way south of that. I am in a city called Sasebo, which is on the southern most tip of the lower island...

I'll see what I can do, and I'll email you or post here by Wednesday if I can't do it...

Back