Sonar Ohm/PSP Plug in problem

rjt

I have Sonar 2.1 xl. I also have most of the Ohmboyz and PSP plug ins. They all show up in Sonar. However, I was going to use the Lexicon delay by PSP and the Quadfrommage from OhmBoyz and noticed they are not in my audio plug in list. I uninstalled and reinstalled to no effect. They both show up and work in Cool Edit and Sound Forge. Hmmmm.... suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Take Care

I have a VST wrapper (by FXpansion) and all of the VSTs and VSTi softsynths show up and work fine. I have the DirectX version of OhmBoys QuadFrommage and Lexicon PSP42.... and the other DirectX plugins from these companys work. It is also the DirectX version which shows up in Cool Edit Pro and Sound Forge. Still a puzzle... Thanks for your time!

i'm sorry i couldn't help...i use the PSP delay and it shows up for me, but i don't have cool edit or soundforge installed...that could be part of the problem

Thanks for trying. I am not sure how having cool edit or SF installed would effect plug ins..... until now, there have been no problems with them and plug ins in Sonar. The Sonar plug in manager doesn't seem to do much as both Quadfrommage and the PSP Lexicon delay, show up in the included plug in list in the Plug in manager.... Strange.

Take Care

Back