Sonar, FxExpansion dr-008 and fx (like reverb)

Hexatonica

Why my Dxi Fx Expansion Dr-008, doesn´t works with reverb, or when you put a lot of notes (like hats) it tends to chopping the sound of all the audio tracks. I getting desperate cause the Dr-008 is a very good drum sampler, i think and i got some very fine drum kits.

Pc : athlon 1.2 ghz
512 Ram
SbLIve Platinum 5.1 (STINKY DRIVERS 30 ms latency WDM!)
Win XP
Roland Xp-30

I don't know what's wrong with your system but the best place to ask is news:cakewalk.com (products Sonar group). Angus of FXPansion is there all the time and helps alot.

Ok, after a long period of time i see some progress in the reply department, well two things:

1. The drum kit i made is made with samples from the DR-008, and some drum samples of cd´s of magazines like future music (spanish version). It´s fine for me, i compose with sonar 2.0 XL with my band called Hexatonica, some prog music like Dream Theater, Symphony X, Yes , Pink Floyd and some ELP and King Crimson.
2. I start the thread ´cause before, like 3 months ago, I had Sonar 2.0 with the same configuration and everything works like workers under the rules of Taylor & Ford...(sorry for the stinky capitalist metaphor), but when i install a new HD (80 gigs), I reinstalled Sonar 2 XL and all of their components in the new HD, and there were the problems begin...
I think i have the same crappy drivers (WITH NO GSIF SUPPORT!!)

The dr-008 when plays sound with a lot of clicks, i try with more latency but nothing happens!!

THANX

Back