Sonar 8.3.1 bun file issue - HELP!

CDE

For the longest time I have been able to save all my Sonar files on a CDR or DVDR with no problems, i.e., I can reopen the files from disc and everything is there as it should be. Just recently I reopened a couple different files from a DVDR and my drum loops were replaced by other audio files. Only the drum loops. That seems odd to me. The bun files are supposed to keep everything exactly as you saved it. Anyone have some help on this?

That's weird. I've never had that happen to me and I move .bun files all the time via flashdrive. Were the drum loops missing entirely?

Yeah, as far as the actual wave files. The file name on the drum loop is still there, the length of the loops are still there. But the loop content has been replaced by other wave files - it is weird. This has only happened recently. I have plenty of DVDR's with bun files that load up just fine from at some point prior. I have to go thru my discs and find out how far back the issue goes. It makes me sick knowing that I have to rebuild the drums for who knows how many songs. That's why I'm hoping there is something else that might solve the problem.

Back