Sonar 4 and Stylus RMX problem. Uaaa.

neon glow

And then I put many Stylus tracks with different rhythms assigned to them, and hanged some Waves(tm) effects and stuff on the output fx bin, and used many more different VSTi's, and listened to the whole thing, saved it, and exported it to mp3. And when i opened sonar again next day, and loaded the save, I heard something different. Stylus makes clicks occasionally, and doesn't produce anything else. No drums. I then notice that master audio output bus on the bottom shows that there's sound going through it (the green vu meter is lit up almost fully), and i'm not even playing the project. So, i disconnect and connect the Stylus synth. I reload.. Restart.. Activate/Disactivate audio engine in sonar... Do all kinds of simple things.. Nothing helps. And next, I notice that when I turn off the Waves eq in Stylus audio track's fx bin, the vu meter descends to silence, the way it supposed to be. I then freeze half of tracks, save project with that effect off, load again, do all the same simple things, and nothing helps again, except vu meter is silent now. No sound comes from Stylus RMX except some clicks. WHYYY???

Back