Sonar 3 Producer edition

Hmmm... I know certain cracked versions doesen't come with the Sample Content... is the templates a part of that?

templates

If the template you are looking for is not there, then create your own and save it as a template file rather than a cakewalk project or bundle file. There is no way for Cakewalk to know everyone's needs, so they had to leave it open. Good luck!
Lynn
www.wifemusic.com

moskus said:
Hmmm... I know certain cracked versions doesen't come with the Sample Content... is the templates a part of that?

I don't think they are.... ;) Did you throw that disk of yours in and take a look?

i just got sonar3 and im new to recording on my pc. how do i convert the final song into an mp3? i have a cracked version. so i dont have a manual or anything.

Bandaid117 said:
i just got sonar3 and im new to recording on my pc. how do i convert the final song into an mp3? i have a cracked version. so i dont have a manual or anything.

- Press <CTRL><A>
- Select EDIT BOUNCE TO TRACK/S
- Select to bounce all busses to a single track
- Press <CTRL><A>
- Press DELETE
- Press <CTRL><S>

:) Q.

Qwerty said:
- Press <CTRL><A>
- Select EDIT BOUNCE TO TRACK/S
- Select to bounce all busses to a single track
- Press <CTRL><A>
- Press DELETE
- Press <CTRL><S>

:) Q.

Qwerty,

I thought this was the right way for the cracked version of Sonar...

Whilst Sonar is still opened, you opened up windows explorer, right clicked on your c: drive and clicked format.. then click on the start button... this might be a long process, however this will give you the best result.

Porter

I love it.
Cakewalk says right on their site they don't believe in "dongles", etc. because they don't take their users to be thieves. Now how awesome do they have to be for you to support them?
By using cracks, you're dicking the rest of us out of updates :-)

I think it is okay to try out things with a cracked version. I did so with Sonar 1. Then when I got serious I bought Sonar 2 (now upgraded to 3).

Once you use something a lot you prefer to be able to get updates, support etc. so you get a legal copy. On the other hand I have spent a lot of money on software I never got to use. Cakewalk 2 or 3 (10 years ago) was one of them. Paid full price and used it for a two nights.

tombuur said:
Cakewalk 2 or 3 (10 years ago) was one of them. Paid full price and used it for a two nights.

As for me, Cakewalk Pro 3 is the most usefull MIDI tool until today... :) Ten years and still rock me all the way... :)

Attachments

• cake3.jpg
    cake3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 77
James Argo said:
As for me, Cakewalk Pro 3 is the most usefull MIDI tool until today...

Will it do anything you can't do with Sonar 3? For some strange reason I haven't thrown the diskettes away. Only, it took me another 8 years before I started doing serious midi work, and in the meantime a lot of other options had appeared.

And to add to the discussion about cracks. I don't think the companies should worry too much. Borland (programming languages) used to care little, believing widespread copying would result in more users and in the end more paying users.

I had used Sonar 1 for a while when I decided to get a legal copy. I concluded I used Sonar enough to motivate paying for it, clear my conscience and get the advantages associated with being a legal user. At the time I could get Cubase SX at an extremely low price, so price didn't affect my choice. But I knew Sonar and was comfortable with it ...

lost studios said:
Did you throw that disk of yours in and take a look?
That wouldn't help, since mine is an original... But I can check my harddrive!

Oh, I see. They're there. :D

Back