Somr research before purchase


Well-known member
May not be in the right forum, but I'm thinking of updating my stereo speakers in my listening room. I already have bose 201 speakers 8 ohm inside and a pair of cheaper brand 4 ohm outside under the carport and was thinking of another pair of speakers for inside to go with the 201s, I'm thinking they will also be 8 ohm. Should I get one of those switches that has ohm protction feature to protect my source (reciever), hardly ever use outside speakers and inside together, but would like the option.