Somewhat local audio engineering schools...?

tf5_bassist

The LouDogg
Alright... I'm not having much luck here... Maybe someone here has a clue of where to find this info easier than I do. But, I live in a shitty little town in Northern California called Redding, CA, and I'm trying to find some decent audio engineering schools or programs in the area. Basically, I don't want to go any further than to Sacramento, i'd prefer it to be close by Redding. But anyways, I'm not really finding anything, and i was just hoping that someone knew of a database of audio engineering schools or anything. Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Yellow pages?

There was a good school up in Cupertino or Santa Clara called Cogswell Polytechnic that I took some classes at. They are a real college with audio classes as opposed to some bullshit recording school.

Tex, you are the MAN, man! :D Seriously though... I have a demo CD from Cogswell that I got from a college fair at my old college. It's a two-CD set of all Cogswell students either producing or performing songs. Some of the shit is just GREAT! I completely forgot about them! THANK YOU TEX!!! :D

Back