Sometimes when you stay up all night

CMK

Sometimes when you stay up all night with too much coffee and pot, feces occurs. Such is the case with the attached MP3, Sarah's Song.;)

Attachments

• 03 Sarah's Song.mp3
    4 MB · Views: 26
Nice, very pretty, just the thing to get the ears limbered up first thing. Any lyrics? You don't actually offer any clues in respect of what you would like others to respond to here, so I'm gonna play it safe and wait for the thread to develop.

Tim

Tim and TMS, thanks for listening and posting. No lyrics, this started as one thing and went in a completely different direction. Since virtually all my writing and playing happens in my home studio I tend to get wrapped up in the effort and then have little feedback. It's fun to post here and get other writers and musicians feedback.

I had been working on a couple of riffs for a while and had a conversation with a friend about "layering" guitars for effect. That conversation led to a long night experimenting with doubling and even tripling different parts. I ended up with 12 tracks, not all playing simultaneously, but in the end I quite liked the effect. cmk

Reactions: TMS
Back