Somebody PLEASE tell me what the heck is AUDIOFANZINE!!

OK Here is the official explanation:

Unfortunately, this is a typical case of something that 'fell through the cracks'.
When we changed servers we were unaware that these emails existed (and I am not even sure how many people were using them), so they were lost in the process and we had no way of contacting those people.

So we're sorry if this caused some people problems (to all 36 users who had these email accounts). In all honesty, if we were aware of these accounts I still don't think we would have kept them. But I agree that we should have placed a notice on the site to let people know we were closing them.

Were you also getting the money from the paid accounts? Because I paid for an upgraded account and now have lost access to several of my software registration codes and old emails with good info because I used that email for all my audio software registrations. Its also the email I have for this site, so once I change it later, I'll never log in here again.

This site has been progressively ruined.

Were you also getting the money from the paid accounts? Because I paid for an upgraded account and now have lost access to several of my software registration codes and old emails with good info because I used that email for all my audio software registrations. Its also the email I have for this site, so once I change it later, I'll never log in here again.

Why did you put that much faith in Dragon to begin with.
The guy was a jackass!

What? Lol!

Back