Some Tracks

bsr2002

Denny Crane
Hi all,

I wrote these 3 songs entirely from TR61 "I'm Gonna Miss My Flight", "Short And Sweet", and "Little Bit Of Heaven".

Other Hardware used: MR8 Multitracker

Software used: CW Music Creator 3 and N-Track Studio

Check them out at www.myspace.com/bennyrillo

Thanks,

I'm Gonna miss My Flight....sounds pretty good man...nice job on the vocals and mix. Very cohesive, and your voice is pretty smooth.

Short And Sweet....a little more of a pop rock sounding tune...nice change up. Again pretty nice mix. Sounds good to me.

A Little Bit Of Heaven.....sounds goood also...nice mixes and your voice sounds really good man. :cool:

Listened to I'm Gonna Miss My Flight. Great vocal and nicely crafted song. It's an interesting sound - sort of vintage 1981 in a lot of ways (the synth backing, the pop chord changes, etc), but it sounds good. Makes you realize how much has been lost in the last 20 years between the emphasis on dance beats and the rote grunt-metal that seems to sprout all over this site.

I'm Gonna Miss My Flight.....

The lead synth parts seem too far back in the mix (except outro) - reverb maybe? I would have liked them more up front like the vocals. That's about the only nit I had with the whole thing. The vocals are excellent and the writing/arranging is super....Outro solo is good level and well played...

:D:):D:)

Back