Some songs

i tried but...

"The page you requested requires that your browser support session cookies. Sorry about that."

..but my browser does support them..

I listened to "road"--good stuff-nice acoustic sound-I like the way it kinda started lo-fi then filled out. How did you get your acoustic sound? The vocals sound good-though the guitar kinda drowned them out once or twice-around the 1:10-1:20 section--not a big deal really...Also a glitch around 4:19 and again at 4:43-wow that second one kinda hurt...not sure if this is a conversion thing or what-but they're pretty obvious-you might want to fix that if its on your end. So is this you singing/playing or recording someone else? I thought the tune was good and well performed, though maybe a bit long at 5:00 of a man and his guitar.

i do like your voice most in your first tune. sounds nice

some timing issues on the acoustic rythm

i think the laughing doesnt fit in quite well when your playing such minor melancholy chords.

could be a pretty cool tune with a little tweaking.

i also had a problem with the room acoustics while your playing the acoustic.
usually when you have an acousticly crappy room to record in.. you'll want to be closer to the mic(s) or else you'll pick up the sound of your room.. (obviously, if we where recording in nice cedar rooms.. we wouldnt need to do this) :)

sounds great otherwise! :)

Back