Some pure lounge music.

Jim Soloway

This is my version of the Dean Martin classic "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime". It goes over great with the 65 year old women at the restaurants I play.

I did it in one take on my Tascam 788. It's not the final version, but I'm really pleased with the quality of the sounds. For the first itme, I didn't feel like I was fighting the gear. The level is a little low, so you may want to crank the volume a bit.

It's not really my style, but good job man. Guit sounds nice, vocals sound good. Man, I keep thinking of this chick flick my sister was watching the other day, this sounds like the soundtrack. Hope that's what you were going for, because that's what you got. :) Good job on getting to "become one" with your gear. Seeya latyer man. Good Job.

agentpenguin185 said:
It's not really my style, but good job man. Guit sounds nice, vocals sound good. Man, I keep thinking of this chick flick my sister was watching the other day, this sounds like the soundtrack. Hope that's what you were going for, because that's what you got. :) Good job on getting to "become one" with your gear. Seeya latyer man. Good Job.

That's definitely what I'm going for. Most of my audience is women, and most of them are over the age of 40. BTW, here's a new mix of the same tune. It brings the guitar forward a bit.

Back