Some pics of my new set up

What kind of mic is that?
Looks like an AKG D19....

That's one of these. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310245203066&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It's a really cool mic! I got it from this same seller. I took a chance and bought it while obsessing about buying a d19 but not wanting to spend the money. I have a broken d19 and good working d24. It is a dual cardioid and omni dynamic mic. It has the ring on it like the d19 and is from the same era.

Cool steve! Same here... Im looking forward to hearing your music. I always get a kick out of that song 'lousy' and my other favorite is 'the world shot him down'. :D

Cool steve! Same here... Im looking forward to hearing your music. I always get a kick out of that song 'lousy' and my other favorite is 'the world shot him down'. :D

Thanks Allen. Yeah, "shot him down" :D that was actually just a test, but I liked it. I was trying out a new sound set up with drums. Unfortunately I killed the tracks and didn't back it up. :( All I have is a 2nd generation cassette copy. Duh! It was probably one of the best sounding recordings, I did on that digital thing too.

I'd like to hear some of your tunes too!

I have about 3 songs I recorded on my 3340... they're just demos... Im going to re-record all of my songs with the MS16 I just got. Once I get the ramsa mixer im going to have to calibrate the ms16 (which I have no idea how the hell to do that.. lol!) but ill figure it out somehow...

Back