Some new Songs by me

'Maniskus Diskus'

Aliens are examining a long dead earth town ... a cowboy ghost town, and it's all in black and white ... we hear the wind blowing squeaky barroom doors on their ancient hinges ... a corpse hangs in the ancient gallows ... swings in the wind ... cello players smoking lots of tumbleweed !

00:50, the aliens have resurected a longhorn cow from a DNA sample ... At 1:10, it cries for it's young ... long dead ... it has a metal head and vocal chords ...

At 1:28 ... the two writers of this song start tripping really, really hard and singing into microphones ...

At 1:53, their dealer comes in the door ... busting moves ... they smoke some tumbleweed ... they tumble ...

B. SABBATH makes a cameo appearance ...

At 2:45 a cello player has bad gas ...
And the violins lament his 'passing' at 2:55 telling him to eat more bran ...

The second violins give their advice.

Generally, the orchestra has an epiphany at 3:13 ...

At 3:24, the violist attempt a flourishy run in 9th position ... they fail.

A group of aliens on closed circuit tv applaud.

The Color is Grey
-------------------------
The aliens had a baby ... it sings ...
It's stoned ... very stoned ... you've been blowing shotguns in it's crib haven't you ... you've heard of crib death syndrome ... hmmmm ... now you know why ...

You've been licking Dobro's little brother's toads haven't you, you flew to the phillipines with the aliens ... didn't you ...

I think there's too much reverb on your vocal :D ... I can understand all the words the first time but ... somehow ... it's just not intimate like I think you want it to be ...

DUCK !!! the meteor is gonna hit us !!!

So, did you bribe the kid with chocolate candy or what ? !!!

You FIENDS !!!

nah no drugs, on MAniskus Diskus, I used sounds from around my house, and just did some crazy proccesing to them as well as other parts of the piece in reverse, ultra comb filtered, snipped and procesed and so.

I do agree on The Color IS Grey need more intimacy and it did sound better with no reverb.

some very interesting and unique sound arrangement. I like several of the tunes very much. The recording is good. some of the percussion levels get a bit overbearing but fit the tunes. Id much rather hear even canned drums on these than the beat machine type sounds..

Back