Some intense metal!

Whoa, I'm a bit late on this post but I just did a search in the MP3 Mixing Clinic on the word "metal" and this is the first thing I clicked cause I LOVE intense metal.

This is completely badass! I love Scandanavian metal, and this has everything that I love about it.

Throw in a blast beat or two dude :)

Pure F N Metal!

Come move in to my house in Huntngton Beach California and lets start a real fukin band! Thats the shit brotha!

I used your signature link & it wasn't a prob.
The music sounds OK. The drums seem unplayably fast but I don't listen to this genre except on this form so I'm probably wrong.
I like the speaking voice but I'm sorry the singing voice doesn't cut it for me - sounds like a bad horror movie character.
The guitars are pretty good - tone isn't what I like but the playing is nifty. The bass rumbles away nicely.
The key samples don't seem to be very accurate - like either cheap samples or samples that have been tweaked away from the real thing.
Mega production values & clarity in the mix.

lol too funny.. this thread is over 2 years old.

rayc - thanks for the feedback.. better late than never right?
when you say the singing voice I assume you are referring to the screaming. It's more or less typical of the genre.

Drummers in metal can indeed play that fast, and faster. There's something called a "blast beat" and some are pretty inhuman at it.

You're probably right about the keys, I was going for a certain tweaked sound and not for any "real" sound, whatever that may be to you. I guess I like to experiment.

i know someone who's that fast on his drums... only reason i wont start a band with him is hes a frikken coke addict. he's really good though.

Back