some help about DRUM KIT FROM HELL

borsat

hi people..
one friend of mine gave me one software called DRUMKIT FROM HELL.

i've wrote some drums on midi, using cubase drum machines LM 7 and LM 9.
Now i want tho trade the sound of nuendo's machines with this audio samples that are coming with DRUM KIT. how do i import drum kit from hell to a midi track to nuendo?
some help please!

If I answer you here, does it mean I don't need to answer the post WITHOUT the smiley in the title?

DKFH is a major problem for those with human-level computers simply because the samples are so HUGE that you need a very fast machine with a gig of ram to even get close to using it to capacity.

You don't say what program you used to program the drums, but all major sequencers allow you to export a midi file. Export the drum part as a midi file, then drop it into a Nuendo midi track with the DKFH plugin. Transpose the notes if needed to get the right note playing the right drum and you should be all set.

And if you're thinking you can rip the sounds from the DKFH package and somehow port them into Nuendo, that's something the manufacturers go to great pains to avoid...

All you have to do is replace the LM7/9 with the DKFH plugin. The midi data is already there, you just have to make sure it's read by the DKFH plugin. What you have to do is set DKFH so that it reads General Midi and not the standard Drumkit From Hell layout (which is much more extensive then general midi drums).

but somebody told me that i have to install a plug in for nuendo called BATTERY and after this i can open the drum kit from hell machine
is this rigth?is this the plug in that i need?where i can get it?

It's time for this foolishness to end. If you had really bought the DKFH program or been given more than just a CD of the cracked program by 'one friend' of yours you wouldn't need to ask these redundant questions.

Back