Some good news about GT Pro

windowman

I've talked to a couple of people now who've made the upgrade from GT2 to GT Pro and all seemed very happy. Supposedly even though it has more tracks there are less drop-out and latency problems. Also if anyone was wondering, those 32 tracks are indeed stereo tracks just like the 8-track version was!

Am I happy?:D

Can't wait to try it!

Guitar Tracks2 and Guitar Tracks Pro.

Pro is great for people on a budget using the SB Live cards because the old GT2 would only record as high as 16/44.1 and SB only records at 16/48 so it has to resample on the fly and tracks like to fall out of sync because of that. The new GT Pro will record as high as 24/96 which is great news. It's also very cheap!

Multiple sound card inputs

From what I've read, GT Pro also supports recording into multiple input sound cards. This is my main reason for purchasing this program. Has anyone tried using GT Pro with a multiple input sound card? I'd appreciate opinions if anyone has any.

Thanks

I have just started using GT Pro, and have started a thread in the Newbies section for folks using it with the Aardvard USB3 interface. If anybody is interested, come on over and share your experiences and questions.

Back